Coffee variety from the south of Ecuador, a region dedicated to fine coffee production. This Café Vélez is very consistent and has great character. It has a defined acidity, medium sweetness and a delicate aroma, which makes it very easy to drink.
ABOUT THE PRODUCER
Café Vélez is a brand from Ecuador, one of the world's most biologically diverse countries. This privileged and fertile land is optimal for coffee growth. Café Vélez beans are produced by agro-artisans, ensuring that their work methods are ideal for product quality and are environment-friendly too.
• Origin: Loja (Ecuador) - Gonzanamá, Quilanga and Cariamanga
• Altitude: 5600 a 6600 feet
• 100% arabica
• Varieties: Typica, Caturra, Bourbon y Catimor
• Roast degree: Full City (Medium-dark)
• Gluten free
• Trans-fat free
• Store in a cool, dry place.
• Avoid sun exposure and any kind of heat source.
• Preferably don't store in refrigerator.
• Once opened, ground coffee should be consumed within 3 months, while coffee beans should be consumed within 6 months.
There are yet no reviews for this product.