Café Velez produced in the north-west of Pichincha, a province from Ecuador. This region offers the most complex and diverse coffee of the country. It is a coffee of great acidity, body and aromatic complexity.
ABOUT THE PRODUCER
Café Vélez is a brand from Ecuador, one of the world's most biologically diverse countries. This privileged and fertile land is optimal for coffee growth. Café Vélez beans are produced by agro-artisans, ensuring that their work methods are ideal for product quality and are environment-friendly too.
• Origin: Pichincha (Ecuador) – Nanegal, Nanegalito, Pacto and Gualea
• Altitude: 4000 - 5600 feet
• 100% arabica
• Varieties: Typica, Caturra, Borboun and Sarchimor
• Roast degree: Full City (Medium-dark)
• Gluten free
• Trans-fat free
• SPP (Small Producers)
• Store in a cool, dry place.
• Avoid sun exposure and any kind of heat source.
• Preferably don't store in refrigerator.
• Once opened, ground coffee should be consumed within 3 months, while coffee beans should be consumed within 6 months.
There are yet no reviews for this product.