The Río intag Coffee comes from the Imbabura province in Ecuador. It isn't available in large volumes, but its quality makes up for it. Its unique characteristics make it a ‘soft" coffee. This Café Vélez version has the perfect balance between acidity, sweetness and bitterness.
ABOUT THE PRODUCER
Café Vélez is a brand from Ecuador, one of the world's most biologically diverse countries. This privileged and fertile land is optimal for coffee growth. Café Vélez beans are produced by agro-artisans, ensuring that their work methods are ideal for product quality and are environment-friendly too.
• Origin: Imbabura (Ecuador) – Intag
• Altitude: 4900 - 5900 feet
• 100% arabica
• Varieties: Typica, Caturra and Bourbon
• Roast degree: Full City (Medium-dark)
• Gluten free
• Trans-fat free
• SPP (Small Producers)
• Store in a cool, dry place.
• Avoid sun exposure and any kind of heat source.
• Preferably don't store in refrigerator.
• Once opened, ground coffee should be consumed within 3 months, while coffee beans should be consumed within 6 months.
There are yet no reviews for this product.