For mild spicy lovers!
This Mira oil is the product of the maceration of Ecuadorian dehydrated rocoto chili peppers in extra virgin avocado oil.
This exquisite oil has the added nutritional value of rocotos, Vitamin C and Capsaicin that helps protecting the stomach.
Its mild spicy flavor works perfectly for seasoning pizza, macerating meats for a BBQ, preparing chimichurris, enhancing the flavor of pasta and baked potatoes, and preparing your favorite eggs for breakfast.
• Avocado oil and rocoto chili pepper.
• First cold pressed.
• Source of omega 3-6-9 and vitamins C, E and D.
• High smoke point of 435ºF.
• Zero trans fats.
• Gluten free.
• No nut contamination.
• Vegan product.
• Chemical free.
• No GMO.
• FDA approved.
• Shelf life: 2 years.
• Keep your oil in a cool dark place.
• Make sure that you cover your avocado oil storage container with a tightly fitting lid. This is because oxidation can make your oil rancid at a fast pace.
• Un-opened oil bottles have an expiration time of 24 months
• Opened oil bottles best until 6 months.
There are yet no reviews for this product.