• Use a plastic basin and make sure there are no residues of cleaning products that could stain or bleach your embroidery piece.
• Pour cold water on the basin and add gentle detergent. Let your blouse soak for 10 minutes.
• Gently rub stained sections. Be very careful while washing embroidered areas.
• Rinse with plenty of water. You can also rinse in washing machine.
• Tumble dry or allow it to air-dry naturally under a shade (avoid direct exposure to sunlight).
• If you chose the second, don’t twist the blouse to remove excess water. Instead squeeze gently.
• Turn your embroidered blose inside out and splash a little bit of water.
• Place a cotton white fabric over the blouse and iron at a medium temperature.
• Keep your blouse in a clean, dry area and away from sunlight.